Walt Disney World is home to two long running Dinner Shows that enchant and delight guests all throughout the year. Gather up your friends and family and head to these fantastic and exciting Disney Classics. However, if the cost is a little high for your budget, never fear! We’ve got a variety of entertaining options that will wet your whistle, fill your tummy and promise a good time!
- The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Reviewis an all-you-care-to-eat musical extravaganza, hosted at Pioneer Hall at the in Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground & Resort. Considered to be one of the longest, continuously running musicals in American theatre history, with more than 35,000 performances and 10 million happy audience members — the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue has been going strong since June 1974 at Pioneer Hall at Fort Wilderness. This fantastic countrified show starts when a troupe of talented performers arrive on the stage coach and proceed to sing, dance and entertain to your hearts delight.It’s a hootin’ hollerin’ good time with shows 3 times a night (5 p.m., 7:15 p.m. and 9 p.m.), 7 days a week. Prices start with Category 3 seating for $58.99 per adult age 10 and over, or $29.99 for children 3-9. If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan Category 3 seating will set you back 2 Table Service Credits. Prices vary seasonally and are subject to change.
- Across the Seven Seas Lagoon and a world away in culture, the Spirit of Alohais a luau that transports you to the South Pacific at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. An open-air covered dining theater provides a comfortable setting for authentic music and dances, with beautiful costumes, supple rhythms and the show-stopping fire-knife dance! The many nations of the South Pacific unite in an evening of spellbinding magic that tells the tale of a native girl returning to her people and her traditions.The price for this enchanting trip to the Islands starts with Category 3 seating for $58.99 per adult age 10 and over, or $29.99 for children 3-9. If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan Category 3 seating will set you back 2 Table Service Credits. Prices vary seasonally and are subject to change.
Though not quite considered “dinner shows” the Walt Disney World Resort offers several other dinning options that come with some fantastic live entertainment.
- The Biergarten in Epcot’s Germany offers an Oktoberfest Style Party all year long with performances from traditional German entertainers and plenty of space for dancing.
- Middle Eastern music is accompanied by the entrancing belly dancers in Epcot’s Restaurant Marrakesh located in the Morocco Pavilion
- Head to Downtown Disney’s House of Blues and get inspired by the world famous Sunday Gospel Brunch
- Raglan Road brings the livelihood of an Irish Pub to the heart of Disney with their amazing House Band and Champion Irish Dancers.
Bars & Lounges
The following Bars & Lounges offer small menus and/or are located next to a food court. Stop by in the evening for a bite to eat, great music, and lots of fun!
- Port Orleans Riverside: River Roost Lounge YeHaa Bob Jackson’s Piano Sing-Along
- Port Orleans French Quarter: Scat Cat’s Club Elliot Dyson
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Mizner’s Lounge Grand Floridian Society Orchestra
No matter where you chose to dine at Walt Disney World you’re sure to have a wonderful time. But if you’re looking to add a little extra magic to your meals, be sure to make your advance dining reservation at one of these fun, fantastic restaurants with live entertainment! Whether you’re staying at on property at the Walt Disney World Resort or at a Good Neighbor Hotel, there’s nothing quite like the enchantments of a Disney Dinner Show!